Monday, November 9, 2009


Can we believe in first impression?

"you're serious-type person, don't you?"

"what a nerd!"

"he is hot-tempered person"

"she was a friendly person"

"she is arrogant"

You may heard such kind of statements whereby people associate you with. Based on my readings and experience, first impression happens when we meet someone, then we generally describe he/she with certain characteristics without having much knowledge about him/her and we hold this impression throughout the relationship.

People define me as a serious person. erm, it might be true. But i'm only serious with those who i've no closed contact to, when i'm completing tasks, and study. Additionally, i found myself hard to begin even a simple conversation with people, although i've always meet them.

Within my family members, i'm the one who always play around, and not serious. I'm only serious when i went to my brother's school to update their performance. My last brother really afraid when i went to his school especially when "open day" event. I will talk much to his class teacher, and asking about my brother's behavior during class time etc. I'm showing my concern with such kind of behavior.

In my social life, interestingly, many of my closed friends now are those who 'afraid' with me in the first meeting. Now, when we talk about our friendship,we will be laughing all day long. They will always says that i'm not the person they expected to be-serious. haha..funny.

Now, my question is, can we believe in first impession?

Well, I admit that I'm also belong to those who're deceived by first impression in the first place.

Now, I learn something in this temporary life.

To build a true friendship, we shall not design the persons who will be our friends. Let they disclose themselves naturally. And never ever have judgment in our eyes. The most important thing, accept them as they are, at the same time improving self to be better persons.

My final point of today's entry is,

People around us like "weather", they could be warm, cold, cool etc. We must welcome them with an open arms. The life will be wonderful with different type of persons. I can't even imagine how life works with similar-type of persons.

To all my friends, I love you all.
Thanks a bunch coz accepting me as part of your life experience.

AGAIN, can we believe in first impression???

wassalam. ('',)






0 comments: