Monday, November 8, 2010

SEBUAH LAGU...SEBUAH KISAH


Well there was some time ago, a night in HS cafe?
theres alone a sitting girl, fat wide eyes shes ready
Smile at me. Shy, full anxiety

She such a muslimah girl, Im just a grindcore freak
We clearly from a different world, should I take a hit??

Are we suit together?, I dont know it for sure

[chorus 1]

Moment freeze as , standing on the bridge
Eye to eye, dying out shy
will u stay, forever together??

Then your eyes swear, I want u no other
...No other
Oh look my eye at will, our body still, heart fulfilled

Whatever our mind find, conceive and believe, it can achieve

[Repeat chorus 1]

....hold up
Well here I got u something, I want u to be ready
Our ride will get in bumpy, life wont make it easy
Love will change, like seasons in chain
Accept me for all that is, has been, will and wont be
What reason could there be? Im asking u, grow old with me
Cause?I love u so bad,
I dont want u to be sad
Want u happy by my side, with u all night
Will u share our lives forever,
then our eyes swear,

I want u no other

Well this is our tale, tale as old as time, our journey carries on
This is our song, song as old as rhyme, our story carries on

***

Nota Mimosa:

Ya Allah Ya Rahman, seandainya dia yang terbaik untukku, SATUKANLAH.
Jika kami diciptakan untuk bersama...PERMUDAHKANLAH JALANNYA.
Supaya kami dapat melayari bahtera
Ke muara cinta yang Engkau redhoi
Lindungilah kami dari kemurkaanMu.
amin...amin...amin
Ya Rabbal 'Alamin

***

P/s: Special appreciation to Mr. H for completing this beautiful song. Our song. I do enjoy the song...i feel it..it's our story.. between you and me. May Allah bless u wherever you do, wherever you go forever and ever.